The HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensor uses sonar to determine distance to an object like bats or dolphins do. It offers excellent range accuracy and stable readings in an easy-to-use package. It operation is not affected by sunlight or black material like Sharp rangefinders are (although acoustically soft materials like cloth can be difficult to detect). Similar in performance to the SRF005 but with the low-price of a Sharp infrared sensor.
This module performance is stable, measure the distance accurately. performance nearly the same as SRF05, SRF02 SRF05, SRF02 ultrasonic distance measuring module and other comparable. Module High precision, blind spots (2cm) super close.
Main technical parameters
- Voltage: DC 5V
- Static current: less than 2mA
- Electrical level output: 5V high
- Electrical level output: at the end of 0V
- Induction angle: not more than 15 degrees
- Detection distance: 2cm-450cm
- High precision: 2mm
- Using IO trigger distance, the high signal to at least 10us;
- Module automatically sends eight 40khz square wave, automatically detects whether a signal return;
- A signal back, through the IO output a high electrical level, high electrical level duration is: the ultrasound time from launch to return. Test distance = (time of the high electrical level * speed of sound (340M / S)) / 2;
Debe estar conectado para enviar un comentario.