This Arduino Gas Sensor can detect smoke, methane, carbon dioxide and other gases.It is capable of detecting various gases.This arduino-compatible special sensor raise alarms when the smoke, methane or any other harmful gas leaks in its reach.
- Arduino smoke gas sensor
- Detects smoke, methane, carbon dioxide and other gases
- Gives alarms when the smoke/gas leaks
Type : MQ-2(Used in homes and factories, gas leakage monitoring devices, suitable for the detection of liquefied petroleum gas, butane, propane, methane, alcohol, hydrogen gas, smoke, etc..)
- Gas: smoke
- Detection range: 300 to 10000ppmm
- The characteristics gas: 1000ppmm, isobutane
- Sensitivity: R in air / Rin, typical gas ≥ 5
- Sensing Resistance: 1KΩ 50ppm toluene to 20KΩ in.
- Response time: ≤ 10s
- Recovery time: ≤ 30s
- Heat resistance: 31Ω ± 3Ω
- Heating current: ≤ 180mA
- Heating voltage: 5.0V ± 0.2V
- Heating power: ≤ 900mW
- Measuring voltage: ≤ 24V
- Working conditions of ambient temperature: -20 ℃ ~ +55 ℃
- Humidity: ≤ 95% RH
- Environmental oxygen content: 21%
- Storage conditions Temperature: -20 ° C to +70 ° C
- Humidity: ≤ 70% RH
Documents:Manual técnico MQ-2
Ejemplo de conexiones.