This Arduino Gas Sensor can detect smoke, methane, carbon dioxide and other gases.It is capable of detecting various gases.This arduino-compatible special sensor raise alarms when the smoke, methane or any other harmful gas leaks in its reach.
Arduino smoke gas sensor Detects smoke, methane, carbon dioxide and other gases Gives alarms when the smoke/gas leaks.
Type : MQ-2
(Used in homes and factories, gas leakage monitoring devices, suitable for the detection of liquefied petroleum gas, butane, propane, methane, alcohol, hydrogen gas, smoke, etc..)
- Gas: smoke
- Detection range: 300 to 10000ppmm
- The characteristics gas: 1000ppmm, isobutane
- Sensitivity: R in air / Rin, typical gas ≥ 5
- Sensing Resistance: 1KΩ 50ppm toluene to 20KΩ in.
- Response time: ≤ 10s
- Recovery time: ≤ 30s
- Heat resistance: 31Ω ± 3Ω
- Heating current: ≤ 180mA
- Heating voltage: 5.0V ± 0.2V
- Heating power: ≤ 900mW
- Measuring voltage: ≤ 24V
- Working conditions of ambient temperature: -20 ℃ ~ +55 ℃
- Humidity: ≤ 95% RH
- Environmental oxygen content: 21%
- Storage conditions Temperature: -20 ° C to +70 ° C
- Humidity: ≤ 70% RH
Manual técnico MQ-2
Ejemplo de conexiones.