The Bluetooth Shield integrates a Serial Bluetooth module. It can be easily used with Arduino/Seeedstudio for transparent wireless serial communication. You can choose two pins from Arduino D0 to D7 as Software Serial Ports to communicate with Bluetooth Shield (D0 and D1 is Hardware Serial Port). The shield also has two Grove connectors (one is Digital, the other is Analog) for you to install Grove modules.
Note: Headers of this product is shipped unsoldered.
- Seeeduino/Arduino compatible.
- Up to10m communication distance in house without obstacle
- UART interface (TTL) with programmable baud rate (SPP firmware installed)
- Default baud rate: 38400, data bits: 8, stop bit: 1, Parity: No parity
- Default PINCODE:”0000”
- A full set of configuration commands
- On board PCB antenna
- FCC ID certificated
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
- Brand: Seeed Studio
- Product Code: SLD63030P
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: $28.00